Three Houses

the unofficial forum for British punk rock band SHARKS (2007-13) & its successors (THE VIOLENT HEARTS, 2014- & THEIR LONELY BETTERS, 2014-)

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» new The Violent Hearts line-up and gig, The Sunflower Lounge, Birmingham, 3/3/17
by museums Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:23 am

» The Computers
by museums Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:19 am

» new music from James Mattock: The Violent Hearts
by Fallen On Deaf Ears Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:00 am

» The Penalty EP - vinyl
by museums Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:07 pm

» Their Lonely Betters
by gloveinhand Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:23 pm

» Starting Out! Looking for Anything and Everything.
by museums Thu May 22, 2014 8:37 am

» The Penalty (lyrics)
by Admin Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:51 am

» Sharks t-shirt on cover of Jennifer Rostock's 'Schlaflos'
by museums Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:57 pm

» Sharks call it a day
by PJayBe Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:53 pm

» Looking to complete my collection...(HELP)
by orwellaintdead Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:29 pm

» looking for..
by orwellaintdead Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:47 pm

» Dream Setlist?
by orwellaintdead Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:07 pm

Share | 

What version of No Gods did you pre order?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gloveinhand
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: What version of No Gods did you pre order?   Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:59 pm

So its now 24 days until No Gods is released!

What have you all pre ordered, or plan to pre order? Which tracks are your most anticipated ones? What do you think the next single will be?

As for me, I have pre-ordered the Ultimate Bundle when it had the 3 wedge/100 LP, the clear/black haze/300 LP, the dark blue/red haze/600 LP (with the autographed poster) and the Japanese CD.

Probably sounds like overkill, but hey..I love records!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://davidxstanley.tumblr.com
tomlobban
It All Relates
It All Relates

PostSubject: Re: What version of No Gods did you pre order?   Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:06 pm

I'm going to order the Scream/ Flowers bundle, and I'll order Common Grounds 7" too at the same time
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/tom.lobban
Jagveer ///
It All Relates
It All Relates

PostSubject: Re: What version of No Gods did you pre order?   Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Just the standard yellowey kinda one for me. Didn't have much of an interest in the extras haha

Looking forward to all of it really. Heard about half of it in some form, and just from the song titles alone, the rest of it seems like it will be amazing too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rocknrollneedstragedy
Trains
Trains

PostSubject: Re: What version of No Gods did you pre order?   Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:10 pm

I bought the screams and flowers bundle c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fallen On Deaf Ears
It All Relates
It All Relates

PostSubject: Re: What version of No Gods did you pre order?   Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:05 pm

When the preorders came up, you could choose to order just the wedge one, so I did that. Later the wedge was only a special for the bundels but I didn't think that was anything wierd at all, I thought it was great that they sold so many records in just a couple of hours. I didn't think about it anymore until I recieved a mail with a refund of my money. Merchnow said it happened a mistake and the wedge was only a exclusive. A little bit sad, but I will at least get the Screams and flowers instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fuckyeahsharksband.tumblr.com/
museums
It All Relates
It All Relates

PostSubject: Re: What version of No Gods did you pre order?   Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:46 pm

gloveinhand wrote:
So its now 24 days until No Gods is released!

What have you all pre ordered, or plan to pre order? Which tracks are your most anticipated ones? What do you think the next single will be?

As for me, I have pre-ordered the Ultimate Bundle when it had the 3 wedge/100 LP, the clear/black haze/300 LP, the dark blue/red haze/600 LP (with the autographed poster) and the Japanese CD.

Probably sounds like overkill, but hey..I love records!

same here (ie. all three colours), bar for the autographed poster, as I ordered from Banquet; I have the Japanes CD coming as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spent Heart
Trains
Trains

PostSubject: Re: What version of No Gods did you pre order?   Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:36 am

I was able to order the Ultimate Bundle with the tri color vinyl. I can't wait to get it all in the mail. I've been in need of a new album to listen to. I'm also just really excited to see how the success of this band turns out. I personally feel they have potential to make it really far and become well known. Their style, sound, live performance, and over all skill seems to all be great. It's really refreshing to me. I'm pretty picky with bands and besides the Sharks and a band called The Darlings, I don't really care for any bands that haven't already been around for at least 10+ years. So to be a fan since before their first album feels great to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What version of No Gods did you pre order?   

Back to top Go down

What version of No Gods did you pre order?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1